Star Struck and Human

Welcome to my blog, where I express my feelings be it deeply or shallow and talk about my artistic ventures. I recently have had a lot of free time. This time has been spent with lots of sadness, anger, delusions of grandeur, and even the opposite. Through this I have made lots of progress in writing my music. I am happy to announce I have finally decided on track names for my first album. As well as the voice banks I want to use for the songs. 

“Star Struck” is an album which explored the feelings of self loathing, loneliness, isolation and much more. It will feature 5 original songs. I want to put covers as well but I don’t know yet. I want to talk about one track but first let’s talk about the others.


I’ve felt a lot of anger, and frankly without beating around the bush, I sometimes wish I wasn’t around. I’m sure there’s people who have felt this before, a feeling of guilt and shame and regret upon your existence. The answer is loving yourself I believe, but when you feel like this just trying to do that isn’t really possible. 


So my answer is to just let it out. I don’t want to be upfront with it though, subtle hints of the feelings in the songs is what I want. Here is the track list.

Track 1 - Star Struck

Track 2 - ???

Track 3 - you are (not) alone

Track 4 - ???

Track 5 - love the stars


Also in other news I finished human. Go check it out. 


It all makes me so sad, as does life. After I finish this what do I want to do? Who will be there with me? Do I even want anyone there? What will it mean to me really? There’s so many things in my head, unanswered questions but they all end in the same scenario of these feelings remaining and festering until they bubble over again and again on repeat. If that’s life then I hate it. Can nothing satisfy the craving for change?

Comments